2012年4月12日星期四

Guild Wars 2 is dying

[:1]What... too soon?

It's only in OTF because well, it's a bit of fun and I wanted to be the first to grab it - feel free to move it to the GW2 forum the very microsecond that GW2 beta becomes active.

Now onto business.

Why is Guild Wars 2 dying.

My first suggestion is that: oMg they still don't have hairdressers.

-Art|||Guild Wars 2 is dying because of the loot rules.|||Because they buffed seven skills on my bar but nerfed the other one.||||||I don't want to wait another year...

I'm so bored of all the other GW games too.

If it's really good, I'll give it a try.|||It's dead. They nerfed Ursan. Or didn't nerf Ursan. Your pick, either one can start a flame war.|||Nope, wrong forum. Even if meant jokingly, this belongs in the Lounge. The OTF is for discussing anything (within reason) but the game of Guild Wars.|||Move it then please MV.

Don't just close i...

-Art|||GW2 is dying cuz the pugs suck..

Norly!|||Pretty close to that already existing thread: (http://guildwars.incgamers.com/showthread.php?t=474871) and borderline for just plain useless posts.

Have fun, but expect me to have a close eye on that thread.

Gorani

没有评论:

发表评论