2012年4月18日星期三

how did you spend pink day?

I managed to get into ID1 (after Gaile left -.-) and got a bunch of big screen shots. Just a warning.

forming PiNK



Spoiler






PiNK!



Spoiler






I'm dancing



Spoiler






formed a heart



Spoiler






group shot



Spoiler






Me with one of the DJs who I was talking to on the live stream



Spoiler






Zrank!



Spoiler






I just had to get a shot of the ooze dancing



Spoiler






another group



Spoiler






got larger



Spoiler






fail sync



Spoiler






party pooper



Spoiler






cultic circle



Spoiler






summoning our shiny metal god



Spoiler






The sin in the middle is probably dead now.



Spoiler






conga line



Spoiler


|||Cursing my broken graphics card...

Does anyone know if the goal was reached?|||I spent the day in dis 1 :D I can see myself on some of the screenshots. :) I also won one of the quizzes.|||spent the morning afk in ind3...then moved over to ind9 for a bit....changed my warrior to pink (all of her armor) as well as some of my other characters (my guy rit was not so happy about it---but he never wears the set that I changed to pink anyways----)....did a lot of dancing. Saw Emily and got a few screenies of her (which I cant post).....

I know they made their base goal of $1337...not sure if they made their 2ndary goal though-----|||Couldn't actually take part in much of it because of a birthday in the family, but I did pop in a few times to listen to the radio show, enter a few contests and dye a few armors and costumes pink.

Later in the evening I spent a few hours in ID11 - during most of Ra's and Opals shows I guess.|||Spent the day writing on a report.

Yay me.|||I bought pink dye and dyed myself, I mean my armor; I dyed my armor.|||i bought around 45 pink dye's and dyed my rit pink, other then that just some farming for gold.|||bought a stack of dye, made some colour changes to armor. nothing out of the ordinary:D|||Formed a /dance line of three man-Dervs with some friends, and just stood there chatting the evening away.

-Pink Dervish armours; you know you want one.

没有评论:

发表评论