2012年4月16日星期一

Just saw a BAN

Was in Kamadan a little after 11 am pacific and thought someone next to me had used a tonic - then I thought dang - he's huge. Next came that cool green circle and the animation. Wish I'd been wearing my headphones, not sure if I missed any cool sounds.|||That's when you start hitting prtscn button like it's nintendo olympics.|||hehehe You should have seen the day like 4,000 accounts were banned for botting in HA. There's probably videos of them getting Dhuum'd on YouTube. |||There's one video. The problem is, most people don't know when dhuum is gonna hit, so they don't have fraps ready.

I've seen people TRYING to get banned, probably to get a vid of that.|||There's a few vids on Youtube of people banned during GvG matches. People can go back and get those thanks to Obs. ;)|||Quote:






View Post

There's a few vids on Youtube of people banned during GvG matches. People can go back and get those thanks to Obs. ;)




that would suck for the rest of the team, you're on the winning side and all of a sudden 3 of your party members are banned.|||...mat final a few months back, I seem to remember a certain incident involing the banscythe.|||saw dhuum once in LA, he just popped up from no where and slay someone with his scythe... no one know what the guy did but everyone was laughing to death.|||It happens so fast there's not much time to react and print screen. For the first half of the animation I thought it was just a tonic.

I asked his name (I ran into a few districts/folks who were getting real obscene during CNY) but I didn't recognize it.

没有评论:

发表评论