2012年4月16日星期一

Bunnies take over Kamadan

Someone was handing out bunny tonics if you wanted to join the bunny brigade on the bridge. We had a bunny conga line and bunny races. Just a little impromptu fun that I got caught up in.

|||We have to do something about this infestation of rodents! Hunting seasons opened! FOR KAMADAN!! |||One of the DJs from the online radio station tends to like doing that. I was with one group some months back when they did that in Marketplace.

To bad they can't give GM skill that allows the GM to turn players into target disguise.|||Shhh. Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits.|||Not even a single screenshot?

2/10||||||Quote:






View Post

Not even a single screenshot?

2/10




There is a screen shot in the first post.|||Very nice |||Quote:






View Post

There is a screen shot in the first post.




I was prevented from seeing it by my adblocker for some reason.|||I'll get the cauldron, I feel a Stew coming on !

没有评论:

发表评论