2012年4月16日星期一

Fallen who...?

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Again. Giving it another go. I... Yea. Anywho, I've actually installed GW again and plan on playing it this time :P I joined a new clan about 2 months ago for a few other games, and saw they had a GW section. Not ganna like, I felt like I should give it a try again, so last night I installed GW and downloaded over 2gigs of maps (thank you -image), and I'm ready to go! If only I could be done with work :P Started a new Ele in Prophecies (yea, behind the times, so sue me). I have Factions tied to my account as well, so I could do that, but still need to get Nightfall and EoTN. Want to make sure that I actually play the game first, though :P

I'm glad to see some old faces still in charge around here :D Hiya Zero, MV, Bella, Malhavoc, and other oldies who may remember me ;) I was very surprised to see that Tarrant still had a post stickied here, then I realized it was the New Members thread. Still, pretty cool to see that he, Chantal, and I still have some posts around here that are still valid ;) This one, however, is very out of date. Good god, I can't even remember writing that, though I remember becoming an admin and all that good stuff :P

For those interested, I'll post a synopsis of what I've been up to for the last 4+ years since I stepped down and left GWO. I became an RA and eventually an Assistant Hall Director, and graduated in 4.5 years (in Dec of 2008) with a double major in Computer Information Systems and Web & Digital Media Development. I took a job immediately out of school with a computer repair/networking/jack of all trades shop, but it didn't turn out so hot and ended up leaving after only 6 months. I got a new job as a computer programmer within a month of leaving, and that's where I am today. If you read that post I linked you, you'll see mention of someone named Kerry. She is no longer in the picture; we broke up after a year, mostly because of GWO :P She didn't like that I worked on the site so much, and I didn't like that she didn't like that. But, I met a new, wonderful girl at the end of my Sophomore year, and we started dating. Just over 4 years later, on July 10, 2010, I got married to said wonderful girl. Her name is Johanna, and she's amazing. We've been married for a few months and having a great time :D

I've been in and out of gaming since I left GWO, but mainly I've been playing Diablo 2 off and on, but I also just got an XBox 360 for Christmas with Black Ops, so I've been playing that as well. Working 40+ hours a week, traveling a lot to the in-laws to catch basketball games in the winter and then traveling to Bemidji, MN in the fall to watch the brother-in-law play football. Still live in Central Wisconsin, hopefully looking for a house to call our own soon. No plans on having little Fallens yet, but we want to be done with kids by the time we're 30, so we need to start looking at having kids soon :P I will be 25 on March 1, so 5 years to get out 2 or 3 kids isn't too bad :P

Anywho, I've said enough for now :P But, if you know who I am/remember me and want to add me in game, feel free to do so. Fallens Bane will be the char I play on mostly for the time being, starting over from scratch in PSA. Want to play through Prophecies before I get started with Factions :D I hope to see some of you around and in game!|||Holy carps, I remember that avatar!

o.O

/waves

Welcome back!|||Who has Fallen?

welcome back! And if you want to join your old guild, just drop us a line.

But, I'd say it's a smart move to start fresh in Prophecies. So much has changed these last years...|||Welcome back. Poke me if you see me in-game although I'm being distracted by various other games at the minute. The Plants vs Zombies app for ipod is insidious because I can play that thing just about anywhere at any time. I did play some GW last night to help out a friend who is a long-time MMOGer but brand new to GW. He started in Prophecies too and already has quite a taste for killing charr.

Grats on the nuptials! And thanks for making me feel old. |||Quote:






View Post

Holy carps, I remember that avatar!

o.O

/waves

Welcome back!




Heya :D Glad to see you're still around :D Saw you on a few peoples' friends lists on the forums and was wondering if you were still active.


Quote:






View Post

Who has Fallen?

welcome back! And if you want to join your old guild, just drop us a line.

But, I'd say it's a smart move to start fresh in Prophecies. So much has changed these last years...




Hey Rhonwyn! Thanks for the offer, but I don't think I'm going to take you up at this point. Like I said, the other guild I joined has a GW section and guild, and they get pretty up in arms if you're not wearing their clan tag in pretty much any game they support :P Doesn't bother me much, though. Feel free to add me to your friends list, though :D I'll maybe see if we can work on some sort of alliance as well ;) Assuming that would be OK with GWO :P


Quote:






View Post

Welcome back. Poke me if you see me in-game although I'm being distracted by various other games at the minute. The Plants vs Zombies app for ipod is insidious because I can play that thing just about anywhere at any time. I did play some GW last night to help out a friend who is a long-time MMOGer but brand new to GW. He started in Prophecies too and already has quite a taste for killing charr.

Grats on the nuptials! And thanks for making me feel old.




Sorry for making you feel old, bella :( If you want, you can give your friend my char name and we can play around in PSA :D I think I get along with people fairly well ;)

And thanks about the nuptials!|||I see somone fired up the old forum dinosaur resurrection machine. Welcome back, Fallen and congrats on the marrage. Have a rarely used marrage bunny .

Good plan starting with Prophecies, it'll getting you back into the swing of things again slowly rather than throwing you into the deep end like the other two.|||weren't you the one with the stormtrooper-in-bathroom guy?

jk!!

i remember you from before the forum crash of 03 when you were fairly new to d2.net and before gw had forums. those were the days...

congrats on marriage and new job. welcome back!|||Welcome back! |||Quote:






View Post

weren't you the one with the stormtrooper-in-bathroom guy?

jk!!

i remember you from before the forum crash of 03 when you were fairly new to d2.net and before gw had forums. those were the days...

congrats on marriage and new job. welcome back!




Yea, that was a looooooooooong time ago ;) And yes, yes I did have the pooper trooper avatar ;) I like that one, but this one is fun too :D

@CMEPTb: Hi! How goes things?

@Malhavoc Adhamar: Who you callin old?! Thanks for the congrats ;)|||What, you're married? Freakin' congratulations, my old friend. I must have thrown out the invitation by accident...

I hope you do stick around a bit this time. Come liven up the OTF for me once in a while. I don't play GW anymore so I'm not going to see you in-game, but I'm still here.

没有评论:

发表评论