2012年4月16日星期一

Massively 2010 player's choice awards results

this is quite interesting with guild wars winning a lot of ground despite it's lower subs then WoW

http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/01...wards-results/|||That's because Guild Wars is superior.

lol In all seriousness, that is totally awesome. Congrats to ANet for making such an awesome game to win all those awards, and stomping the competition.|||Amusing that SWTOR beats GW2 at Massively despite the positive numbers in other gw categories. I was expecting something more like GW2 beating SWTOR by 14% at mmorpg.com.|||(Obligatory comment about the validity of Internet polls.)

I wonder if Anet lost some votes to NCSoft for favorite MMO studio of the decade?

Regardless, grats to Anet! Thanks for making a game that I've wasted waaaay too much time on! lol|||Ehhhh...

I got tweets from @guildwars2 reminding me to go vote.

Guild Wars is a great game, but, meh. This poll doesn't say much to me.|||Quote:






View Post

Amusing that SWTOR beats GW2 at Massively despite the positive numbers in other gw categories. I was expecting something more like GW2 beating SWTOR by 14% at mmorpg.com.




well, if you look at the fan size of star wars, it's really amazing Anet won second place.

kinda shows that, when you are looking at gameplay rather then fan-base, guild wars is simply superior to every other game.|||A lot of people seem to be very angry about STO winning. I haven't even heard of the game so I can't judge, but what do you guys think?|||the game isn't bad, it's just the only "easy to play" space game out there, which makes the choice a bit to obvious.

but the fanboyism plays it's part to, star trek is kinda the first true sci-fi movie ever made.

没有评论:

发表评论