2012年4月16日星期一

This year's hats are...

Grenth, LA: Demonic Horns



They glow.

Dwayna, Kamadan: Divine Halo



It's glittery, though the yellow seems a little blown out and clipped on my screen.

Don't forget to show the hat maker NPC your new hats.|||Looks schweet!|||Loving both of mine. |||Got the horns, looking good.

Waiting for the halo now.

EDIT:

Don't care for the halo, but I adore the horns on my monk.

|||Halo stays visible in forms it seems.

Saw a Yeti running around with it.

That somehow gave me Dragonball vibes..|||Loving the Demonic Horns; especially with Raiment of the Lich, and the male necro dance.

The halo I'll slap over my monks bald head.

TY Anet, some cool hats.|||the halo is not my fancy but got it anyway, the horns just fit perfectly.

i wonder how long it takes till we get ppl calling there character goku or vegeta and wear the halo :P|||The Mursaat are back for vengeance!

Dead, but back!

|||haha Awesome, a Mursaat with a halo. Nice. I like this year's hats, I wasn't sure what they were going to do since they've pretty much made all ideas anyone would have (Santa hat, snowman, elf, reindeer, etc.) but what they came up with is good. The people at 3am weren't too thrilled with the halo but hey at least it's free. |||Quote:






View Post

I like this year's hats, I wasn't sure what they were going to do since they've pretty much made all ideas anyone would have (Santa hat, snowman, elf, reindeer, etc.) but what they came up with is good.




I thought it was really curious how they didn't take advantage of having Balthasar and Melandru joining the fray and make hats based on them, since I too thought their ideas might be running dry.

Edit: oh and Dwayna dress + Halo = win

没有评论:

发表评论