2012年4月18日星期三

Everything is down...

So I get booted from the game and I can't load the GW page or the wiki... anyone else seeing this?|||You're not the only one. I got booted while do a WiK mission. Then I couldn't connect to anything (game, GW website, or wiki). Thought I was getting hacked or something lol|||Same here and when i try to restart the GW.exe it just keeps trying to connect for ever|||and now I'm back in the game... guess it was just a hiccup|||I thought this was going to be about the site. This site seems to be going down a lot lately, often in the time it takes me to write up a reply and hit send.|||3 folks from my guild got dropped at the same time, but I didn't. Anyone knows what's up?|||Quote:






View Post

I thought this was going to be about the site. This site seems to be going down a lot lately, often in the time it takes me to write up a reply and hit send.




Well this site has been very slow or not loading for me for a while but it comes and goes.|||I'm having the same issue now. I logged in and picked up one of the new Halloween quests, then BOOM! I get a major lag spike right outside ToA and Wiki stops working. I go to the Guild Wars site and it's down too. How are we supposed to participate in the Hallowen festivities if the servers keep going down? I got the message asking if I'd like to try to reconnect and I said yes. Ten minutes later it just says The Black Curtain at 100% but won't load. Then I log out and try to log back in and it says it can't connect to any servers. What's going on?

没有评论:

发表评论