2012年4月18日星期三

What is your favourite costume?

Now that we have a somewhat large number of available costumes, which one do you people like the most? I'm making a single poll for female and male costumes since we buy them together anyway.

Erasculio|||That's difficult to answer, but I've been enjoying mixing and matching them.|||The Shining Blade Costume fits my ranger perfectly, I love it. I also like the Halloween costumes.|||Oh boy that's a tough one. I like them all lol, I can't really pick a favorite. |||Yes, there's one choice missing: all of them.

Some look horrible on some characters, but great on others (wearing a dress on a ranger or warrior looks awful, they don't have the right stance for dresses, for instance).|||Dwayna's Regalia. Looks nice in my mesmer.



Coming in second would be Shining Blade Uniform.|||for me a least favorite would have been better i love the latest halloween and wedding package ones :-)|||Shining Blade Uniform fits my ranger, but also I love the headless costume :P

Voted for Shining Blade. #Dismantle|||grentch religia combined with skull paint on me mesmer (male)

lunatic on my other mesmer (female)

dwayna regila on monk

shining blade on ranger



voted: Grentch religia|||Currently it's the Lunatic Court Finery because I still get people going: "WTF. There's a guy standing in front of me with no head!"

没有评论:

发表评论