2012年4月16日星期一

Wiki Availability

Hi, everyone. We are aware that players are having problems connecting to our official wikis. Our team is continuing to work on these issues, and I will update this thread when there is any new information I can share with you. I apologize that you're not able to reach the sites at this time, and we're working as hard as we can to get these up as swiftly as we can. Thank you.|||The pages seem to be loading... sort of, but without any style sheet formatting, and with no pictures.|||I haven't been able to access Wiki all day. It just kept saying "The page cannot be displayed". And no it's not my Internet, because everything else works. So I hope it gets fixed, I haven't even seen what today's bounty is, and even if I logged in to see I wouldn't have a map. But meh I only do the easy ones anyway since I got an Oppressor weapon already.|||It's back up. At least 3 or 4 hours before I posted this.

For future reference, you might want to bookmark the Original Wiki: http://www.guildwiki.org/Main_Page

It's moved a couple times, but it is still kept up to date.

Alternatively, google keeps caches of many pages, so you may be able to google search on the wiki you want and then read the cache page.

Official Wiki: Search on shout as a placeholder for the link

Original Wiki: Search on shout as a placeholder for the link

I never figured out how to just bookmark a blank search.|||Our web coordinator has informed us that the wiki issues from yesterday have been resolved. Thank you for your patience while our tech team worked on investigating and resolving the problems.

没有评论:

发表评论