2012年4月16日星期一

Update dec 28th

new build aleart, but nothing on the wiki.

Odds are support for the new hats along the different classes.

Maybe someone else got unburried. Is nick still in the same place?

Maybe MPB rates got...



well... we won't go THERE now, shall we.|||http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Feedb...dates/20101228

Update - Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Build Update

* Ran a build to help identify server stability issues with the Eye of the North.|||I hope the hats don't have an issue this year like last year; I remember half the time people didn't get the hats when the particular deity won. I also heard there are going to be 4 hats this years since two new gods have joined the fray, but I don't know if it's confirmed yet. Oh goodie...|||I'm not sure what happened and if it has anything to do with this update, but I had some serious trouble logging in today and I thought that I had been hacked.

I tried logging in normally with my password, and it just kept saying "wrong password" (or whatever) ... and yes, I did double-triple-multiple check that I didn't have caps lock on and the character name was there and everything was correct. A friend of mine checked that my character hadn't been logged on for 20 hours - roughly the same time when I quit playing last night, so I don't think that anyone had been on my account.

I had no choice but to reset my password and see what happens. However, when I clicked "reset password" and entered my account name (email address), I was supposed to get an email with my new password, but I never got anything... While waiting for the mail, I decided to give my old password one more try, and to my surprise I was able to log in then...

I have no idea what happened there, I think I'll change my password just in case, but it would be nice to have some sort of an explanation for this? :P|||Quote:






View Post

I hope the hats don't have an issue this year like last year; I remember half the time people didn't get the hats when the particular deity won. I also heard there are going to be 4 hats this years since two new gods have joined the fray, but I don't know if it's confirmed yet. Oh goodie...




I'm guessing it will be fixed since we've had festive hats since then with no problems, i think its due the the costumes being added last year that messed up the coding, what with the hats being moved from headgear to costume headgear and all, so we should be fine this year.

Also regarding the 4 hats thing, we wont be getting 4 unless Anet decides to surprise us, according to the official wintersday page.


Quote:




Holiday headgear! Continuing an annual tradition, you can earn one of two special Wintersday masks for participating in the annual Grenth vs. Dwayna holiday event!




http://www.guildwars.com/events/ingame/wintersday2010/

So yeah unless they plan to surprise us with 2 extra hats, then we will be getting 2 hats again this year.

- Tsukasa

没有评论:

发表评论