2012年4月16日星期一

Wintersday 2010!



WINTERSDAY 2010















...



Guild Wars Wintersday Art Contest!

Blade Radio! Jingle Jangle (12 days of great prizes!)

New Wintersday Costumes!









....



I myself wouldn't mind a few new quests , but one thing I hope (if not this year, some time down the road) makes a return are the bad presents (obtainable from the collectors). Yes, they changed to wintergreen candy canes, but I would like to see them come back. Nothing like opening up a present and seeing a death nova plume in town.

Everything starts the 17th!
|||Death nova in town? Sounds fun... but is there a risk to survivors?|||Bad presents? I must've missed that one. Sounds fun. :)

I, too, would like to see some new quests. Maybe some neat/unique rewards.|||Quote:






View Post

Death nova in town? Sounds fun... but is there a risk to survivors?




Hmm, dunno ... maybe that is why they got removed. Though I am still unsure whether they are totally gone or not, or if one can get them from loosing in snow fights (they are at least from collectors).

I remember the death novas did not kill the person opening the present, but maybe it did kill others?




Quote:






View Post

Maybe some neat/unique rewards.




I would like to see a set of fruit (multi-color) candy cane weapons, or something akin.

Though I am still hoping for snowballs to drop from monsters/presents that you can double click in town to throw at other people (and knock them down). I.e., you click on an individual then double click the snowball in your inventory, then your character throws a snowball at them (naturally they would be able to dodge); but if they are just standing there...|||Quote:






View Post

Death nova in town? Sounds fun... but is there a risk to survivors?




Only if you open presents.

Here, have this one. It's safe. I promise. |||Didn't those bad presents also give you a lump of charcoal? seem to vaguely remember them but not much, though i do remember some presents giving charcoal, unless I'm getting my facts mixed up @_@

They already confirmed 2 new costumes, so were at least getting those as new content.

Since they have most likely removed the wintersday quest involving us making the necklace for Gwen (Since they made that a new all year round quest for WiK) i expect at least 1 new quest to replace it, though if were lucky, we may get 6 new quests similar to Halloween.

I also expect a new Jingle pet, we've had the Jingle Bear, White Jingle Moa, so maybe a Jingle Eagle? Jingle Flamingo?, Jingle Wolf?

Jingle Flamingo has a kind of ring to it xP

Besides that im not expecting any other consumables to be added, i think we have a good amount right now with the candy canes, nogs and cake based items.

And as long as Snowball Dominance is still repeatable I'll be very happy this wintersday =D

So to summarize

- 2 New costumes

- New "Jingle" pet

- At least one new quest (Maybe more depending how much work has gone into Hearts of the north and winds of change so far )

Anything beyond that is just gravy on my wintersday Moa

- Tsukasa|||What am I hoping for this wintersday? Same thing I hope for EVERY wintersday.

For an elusive gold mini to drop for me from said wintersday chest.|||Quote:






View Post

Though I am still hoping for snowballs to drop from monsters/presents that you can double click in town to throw at other people (and knock them down). I.e., you click on an individual then double click the snowball in your inventory, then your character throws a snowball at them (naturally they would be able to dodge); but if they are just standing there...




This would be awesome!

@Tsukasa - Jingle Warthog. It's a must.

Oh, I know what else I want. Less QQ about... oh, too late...|||I want a balance update.

I've been a good girl this year! Please bring me an awesome skill balance/derv update. :3



(and a jingle cat....)|||7 hero team......i think that's all.

没有评论:

发表评论