2012年4月18日星期三

HoM REWARDS!

http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-gam...-of-monuments/|||Interesting, I unlocked everything on my main character:)



39/50 not bad.

It seems its rewards are based account wide instead of per char.|||Confirmed on account-based, every char (even new ones) have the same rewards on my main account, but chars on my secondary account have much lower rewards.|||look at the rewards at 6/50. Obvious mesmer is obvious.|||32/50. I need to get working on my titles.

And buying full sets of armor rather than bits. Baw.|||The items are unlocked that means you can then create all of them for your character in GW2 or do you have to choose one of them?|||34/50, Looks like I got everything and still some stuff to spare.

Rewards look pretty sweet, though there are no stats, it doesn't seem like any of it has an effect on gameplay but is rather cosmetic only.

Raised an eyebrow on Jellyfish Ranger pet though...|||21/50 at the moment.

I should be able to fulfill quite many before GW2 comes out, as many are under progress anyway. My biggest problem would be how to get any kind of PvP monument...

Edit: just kicked it up to 24 because I hadn't updated my HoM for a while.|||17/20

I'm really impressed that the Ithas Bow is in there. I've been carrying that thing around since the very first day, so being able to pass it on to my main's descendant is a very big deal. (I wonder if we'll ever find out who or what Ithas is?)

Looks like people overfilling their monuments were right after all. I'm glad I held on to all those minipets. :) I wonder if the items really stop at 30 or if they just haven't added them all yet?|||Dang, a couple of things in there tick me off. Mandatory Obsidian Armor and Tormented Weapon to get to 50.... AND a PvP title. Oh well, overall I give it a thumbs up. I'll make it.

@ Dulin: Hit the arrow above the 30 and it goes to 50.

没有评论:

发表评论