2012年4月18日星期三

please help me create a name for my elementalist

hi all i want a male elementalist with a name i can later use on an asuran character in guildwars 2 but i want a fitting name for him can anyone of you help me with that?|||I'm not really good with names either, but here's something to get you started:

List of Asurans in GW1

You'll see that many Asurans have some sort of double letters (ex: Oola, Gadd).|||So asuran names seem to be simple four or five letters and using odd lettering, and the double letters. So something like

Minf Firebendz

Lonk Iceshord

Pook Smookny

Good luck I think you may be the only person out there making an Asuran.|||Hixx Bozone|||Funny or serious?

Ears On Fire

Water On The Brain

Head Full Of Rocks

Static Charged Fur|||Google for a good baby-names site that has names and meanings, and look at Finnish baby names. Finnish has a lot of names that look pretty asuran. See http://www.babynology.com/finnish-boynames-a0.html, for example.|||I like to use an english to whatever online translater...

In Icelandic I found 2 words - litill means small and Logi was the old Norse God of fire - actually a fire giant (you can look both words up on yahoo)

So Litill Logi would be the small God of Fire or small fire giant. And you could say the names were given by his/her Norn godparents to justify the Norse God reference.

没有评论:

发表评论