2012年4月16日星期一

Mystery update! Dec 21, 2010

So we had a new build aleart, and a fair number of files came in. But no one can figure out what was updated. It's not on the wiki, sooooo....

Maybe they fixed the costumes?

Edit: Damnit! I can't edit my header. I lost track of days again.

Anyway this showed up on wiki.

Guild Wars Wiki notes

* Murro was dug out from the snow.



??? who?|||Murro is the dude in LA that gives you The War in Kryta quest as a guide. He went missing when they put in the Wintersday update.|||My Dervish still sucks...... so, uh yeah....

GL to Murro, I guess.|||I hope it has something due to Menzies using Mad King Thorns "rituals" to paint the FoW red.

Of course this is speculation on my part; but if I recall, Anet did say someone was appearing around Wintersday if I remember correctly.|||it's probably the works of mad queen.

没有评论:

发表评论