2012年4月16日星期一

Account Pics

Hey,

dunno if one of these has been made before, but why not post pictures of your acount.

Dunno why but i like looking at other people characters, seeing what armor combos they made etc.

Post pictures of you're characters, fav weapons, anything really

Will post mine once i've made the picture

NMN|||um, shouldn't this go into fanart department?|||not rly its not fanart :/|||Doesn't this also kind of fit into each profession's "show off your X character" threads, where people post pics of their characters in armor with some weapon sets, etc.?

Not sure what that would look like... Maybe if you posted an example?|||yeh i was hoping there'd be an acount showroom like the profession ones, but yeh heres a example:



Spoiler










Mines not much to look at seeing as i don't tend to farm very much.

But you get the idea, just show off your characters, fav weapon/items etc|||If you want to see character showrooms, there is plenty of those at the Wiki user section.|||Why can't this site have one? It obviously has alot of members.|||I think it's a good idea. I've heard some members have ten or more characters so it'd be cool to see what classes and armor/weapons sets they chose for each of them.

Here's mine...now I only really play two characters, and I my third one isn't ready to show. She doesn't even have max armor yet...



|||Dye preview makes a clean back ground for "photos," not to mention weapons are shown as well. Preview with the dye (body piece works the best), take the dye off (it says to drag dye onto the window at the bottom), pose, and snapshot. Be warned that only elite armors retain their original colors. For example to avoid inconsistency from that, I used the dye on the mask on my assassin, and on my warrior I used the dye on the body piece and hid rest of her body with her shield.



bigger:

|||I too luurrrve looking at other people's screenshots, and making them myself (so much so that our guild's hosting its own Tyria's next top model, based on the Guru contest done a while back, based on the TV show! Except our version will be much politer ). So threads like these make me happy :D As does mooching around wiki pages to see what others do.

ANYWAY! I'm rambling (gasp!)

My girls



Aaaand The bigger version

And no, I'm not finished with 'em yet ^_^

没有评论:

发表评论