2012年4月19日星期四

Guild Wars Motivationa/Demotivational Posters

I blame the lack of caffeine in my system, but inspired by Demotivation's and RPG.net's parodies of those Motivational posters (you know, the ones with the pretty picture and a snappy saying at the bottom that is supposed to "motivate" you), I thought I'd give a go at one, with Guild Wars.

Guild Wars ... not a dating service:



Anyone else want to add, ahem, motivation of their own? |||Haha, that's great |||Great idea and great job jciardha! |||Hope to see more of these Looks cool :)|||Nice work! I'm sure there'll be one about Whammos in there sometime soon. |||

Those silly emomancers.|||Remember, kids...

|||Quote:








Remember, kids...




Say no to Firestorms |||Quote:








Say no to Firestorms




Especially if that's what you light your cigs with. :P|||

没有评论:

发表评论