2012年4月16日星期一

Annual ArenaNet Christmas Cards

In case anyone's interested in what was sent out this year.

Pics are a little hazy because my camera battery is dead. HTC Desire to the rescue:



Spoiler














Awesome as always. Rytlock is hilarious.|||For a better view of the card itself, go to the main page. http://guildwars.incgamers.com/

I made a blog entry yesterday with that card. If you like a large version, visit http://www.arena.net/blog

I recognize some new signatures compared to the old cards I have.

PS: The sig to the left of "Thanks..." is most likely Charr handwriting |||Wait, what? When did this site get a frontpage again?|||Quote:






View Post

Wait, what? When did this site get a frontpage again?




More than 8 months ago. |||loooooooooool what. I bookmarked /forums and haven't been to the main site since apparently.|||Is it just me, or do they look kinda... southparky?|||Why does Eir have a beard.. ?

Kidding aside, that is awseome. So who do I have to smooch to get one ?|||Quote:






View Post

Is it just me, or do they look kinda... southparky?




Not just you. That was my instant impression. (Not that there's anything wrong with looking southparky, mind you. )|||Quote:






View Post

Kidding aside, that is awseome. So who do I have to smooch to get one ?




Me, and I'll send you mine.

(...No I won't.)

In other news I checked the Test Krewe site and I've been permabanned for inactivity. Merry Christmas! lol.

Oh well, to be expected after I started working night shift. And play WoW.|||I don't think I responded early enough to get one this year.

Congrats to those who did!

没有评论:

发表评论