2012年4月18日星期三

Guild Wars Halloween 2011

I had a pondering...

Say GW2 release April 2011, will there still be a halloween party in GW1?

I think yes, since they automated all of the events. Offcourse I won't expect any updates for it, that's ok. It could be interesting for people that need a few more points on the consumable titles.|||I think the GW live team will not be dissolved at release of GW2, at least not immediately. So yeah the event would be held imo. I however, will probably be playing gw2 at that time |||I think they did say that even after GW2 is released they'll still work on GW1. Updates may not be as frequent though, and I don't know how they'll manage costumes, but...yeah.|||Updates don't really require them to do anything new, they said they'd keep GW1 up as long as people were playing it. So I expect they'll at least start and stop the events, even if they automate it even more.|||I believe they've said that GW1 holidays will continue. I KNOW they've said that GW Beyond will continue updating after GW2 release.

It shouldn't be anything different that what they're doing now- they already have two teams, one working on GW1 and one working on GW2.

没有评论:

发表评论