2012年4月18日星期三

Looking for active players for GuildMag interviews!

Hey all!

Izari from Guild-Mag here.

It's been a while since I last put out a call for interviewees for game-play articles and I'm excited to say I've gotta stock back up on players to participate.

I'm also expanding beyond titles this time around (getting brave, eh?) so there are a few areas I'd like to cover:

Titles: Looking for players who have completed these titles.

Legendary Survivor

� Pre-Irontoe

� Via-Irontoe

Legendary Vanquisher

Defender of Ascalon

PvP: Looking for players with considerable experience and currently active in these areas.

Hall of Heroes

GvG

General:

Guild and/or Alliance Leaders : Currently active that runs content together, be it PvE or PvP.

Preferred not to be FFF this time around.

Send an e-mail to izzie@guildmag.com with the Title / Topic as your subject line and the following information in the body:



Character Name:

Contact Info:

TimeZone / hours for contact:

Title/Subject:

(For Title Hunters)

Approx. month/year of earned title:

(For Guild Leader)

Name of your Guild

Name of your Alliance (if you lead it).

Approx Number of Members

Primary content (pve, pvp, social).

(For PvP)

List any titles, ranks, or awards from you adventures:

My preferred method of contact is instant messaging: it allows the best interaction and I get to easily copy-pasta interviews. I have an ID for every service so no worries in that area.

Second would be e-mail and last would be in-game.

I'm GMT -5, and my best times are 7-10 pm EST on weekdays and sporadically on weekends, although I'm much more flexible via e-mail.

I've been having a blast covering the player's experience in our past issues, so I'm pretty excited to write on these expanded topics. I'm really looking forward to hearing what you guys have to say!

~Iz

没有评论:

发表评论