2012年4月12日星期四

Dragon Fesitval!

[:1]http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Dragon_Festival_2011

Even though there's no other announcement as yet, and that wiki page may not be accurate, we know it's coming soon. Think there'll be any surprises this year?

And yes, the typo in the title is deliberate. Old timers will remember why. |||Need about 600 more points to max Party Animal, then either Sweet Tooth (3000) or Kurzick (2.2 mil) for a GWAMM (and 3 or 4 extra KOABD chars), so yay, farman time.

I do hope there are a few new quests though, I'll probably end up soloing the old ones anyway, but they bore me easily.|||I need to farm like 5000 sweet points, don't know if that's doable, I'll probably beg people in the alliance/guild.

Also Mr. Pheeny you spelled festival wrong.|||Maybe this festivitas stuff will be when I should buy the thousands of points I need from people who spend their entire time accquiring them :3|||Hmm, I have a bad feeling something will go horribly wrong this year...

or is it horribly right!|||Quote:






View Post

Hmm, I have a bad feeling something will go horribly wrong this year...

or is it horribly right!




Well since Winds of Change is going to be in Cantha, we actually might see something. At least I'm hoping so |||ah, another weekend to gain ingame advantages while I sleep---afking for me |||Is it me or did the quests reset? Logged into SJ and the quests seem to be active again.

EDIT: Nope, it's just bugged. You can take the quest but it appears as soon as you port.|||That bug was present last year, as well.

没有评论:

发表评论