2012年4月13日星期五

Guild Wars' 6th anniversary and Easter 2011

[:1]So these two events are coming up this weekend most likely.

What do you think the anniversary event will be like? What do you hope it will bring for updates? The same event as in previous years?

Do you think they'll have the Easter event and the anniversary event overlap?

Discuss.|||anniversary event with a final: catch the easter bunny!!!!!!

|||MOSTlikely---easter event will begin on friday, end sunday night.

Anniversary will begin on either tuesday (monday if they can figure out how to do that---I place no bets on it as their 'automated' stuff doesnt work so well)....and then go thru the weekend til either monday or tuesday of the next week, thus encompassing the bday/anniversary and not overlapping easter.

at least that is what I think--and is logical, now anet on the other hand m-----|||Thurs AM and no weekend announcement yet?....anyone else think that's a bit odd?|||If memory serves, they didn't announce the sweet treats weekend until it was upon for the last two years. I'm not worried. :)|||worried, hardly, ...will be amazed if the announcement goes up before the END of the event! (its automated you know.....)|||Only thing I want out the GW 6th B Day.... is the release date of GW2.|||well, you can at least be sure that the price will be extremely high for mini's.|||Quote:






View Post

Only thing I want out the GW 6th B Day.... is the release date of GW2.






I guess we all can have dreams.|||Quote:






View Post

well, you can at least be sure that the price will be extremely high for mini's.




Eh, maybe. Prices on earlier minis will drop though. Thing is, with the 6th year batch, I'm guessing a lot of people are going to come really close to the 50 mark you need for HoM, if they haven't already. No point in buying excess minis anymore, just the ones you like, and when you don't need to put them in the HoM anymore, even dedicated ones are appealing, so you can look for those at very reduced prices.

I need 3 more from the HoM, never bought any, though I traded a few doubles and did get some promotional ones. I should get the last 3 I need in the next month, unless I'm VERY unlucky and get double minis already.

没有评论:

发表评论