2012年4月13日星期五

Zoo Crew Unite!

[:1]Just a reminder, the Zoo Crew is meeting again tomorrow at 23:00 GMT. What is the Zoo Crew you ask? We're players who like the rangers beast mastery ability, so we formed a team using all pets. You don't have to be a primary ranger, just have a pet. If your interested, meet us at Lions Arch International Dis 1, by the lion statue overlooking the bay.|||Does it HAVE to be district 1?

Wouldn't you be better off in say... dist 5 or 7?

Whatever happens to be the last district of the day?

Reason I say that is because dist one is spamOrama. Also, if to many people start showing up, it'll get locked out.|||It is INTERNATIONAL dist 1. That means basically 0 chance of it filling up.|||LA international one is no spamfest and hopefully never will and it's usually empty with the exception of some of the Boat Crew and the odd few people passing though.|||Just hope that Gaile doesn't decide to visit at that time. I think thats the only time I've been denied access.|||I'll be there if nothing comes up.|||Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your outlook), Gaile made an appearance today at our Zoo Crew meeting time. This is probably the reason why only 3 people showed up, which includes myself.

There was also some discussion of an earlier meeting time for our next Saturday meeting; I myself am open all day, starting at 18:00 GMT, which is 11:00 AM Mountain Time. Any recommendations?

P.S. The lion statue mentioned by Release the Weasel is on the west side of town, on a cliff.|||I've never heard of the Zoo Crew until now, but I want in. We need to take a stand against IWAy and it's destruction of pets! My suggestion is to get beastmaster PvP and fissure/UW/SF groups going in full force in support of pets.|||Zoo crew Boat crew i am confused :s lets make a dead crew while where at it.

(i am part of the boat crew if you whanna know)|||Quote:








Zoo crew Boat crew i am confused :s lets make a dead crew while where at it.

(i am part of the boat crew if you whanna know)




A dead crew you say? I like the way you think! Actually, I'll stick with the Zoo Crew for now.

没有评论:

发表评论