2012年4月13日星期五

Mesmers are neat part II

[:1]A few months ago I screwed around vanqing and doing HM missions in the 4 man area with Vekk substituting as a 4th mesmer.

http://i.imgur.com/rhfR1.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/MB2d1.jpg

I also got 98% of the way through Deldrimor Bowl (which I consider to be one of the 5 hardest vanqs in the game due to the absurd numbers of monks - 4 monk mobs are the norm) before I DPed out due to intentional party wipes when Gwen and the other mesmer with a rez kept dying. I did say a few profanations.

Some thoughts:

Note to self: Take a rez.

All the bars were made instantly with no thought, it was about 3am when I started and I am drunk off my ***.

I intentionally avoided Ether Feast to avoid any healing spells. Drain Enchant was actually a mistake; I put it there for e-management. EF is basically as good as having a monk, the heal is huge.

My heroes were not equipped. The 3 mercs didn't even have weapons or offhands until I gave them random crap that dropped.

I was planning on using Illusion as my defense, but I should have used Domination instead. Illusion require the enemy to *do* something, a la Ineptitude or Wandering Eye, where as the initial spike often left a group mostly or entirely dead and the interrupts left the survivors twitching. Thus the Illusion spells were a waste.

4 monk mobs SUCK. they have TWO condi removals each, which means they stay not blinded which means they have the potential to wand you to death.|||Its fun because you covered your name, but we can see the heroes names and those are on your account so we can guess who you are and that you buyed the mercenary pack.

Next time delete the name of your heroes too. lol|||Quote:






View Post

I also got 98% of the way through Deldrimor Bowl (which I consider to be one of the 5 hardest vanqs in the game due to the absurd numbers of monks - 4 monk mobs are the norm) before I DPed out due to intentional party wipes when Gwen and the other mesmer with a rez kept dying. I did say a few profanations.




In Vanqed Deldrimor Bowl last year with just myself and 3 heroes (no hench). I found it quite easy, I can think of far more annoying areas.|||Quote:






View Post

Its fun because you covered your name, but we can see the heroes names and those are on your account so we can guess who you are and that you buyed the mercenary pack.

Next time delete the name of your heroes too. lol




Are they? I deleted those characters as soon as I made them.


Quote:






View Post

In Vanqed Deldrimor Bowl last year with just myself and 3 heroes (no hench). I found it quite easy, I can think of far more annoying areas.




It's not dangerous, but then I can't think of any vanq that I would consider dangerous... Majesty's Rest is the only one I guess. Four monks is going to be far more annoying than anything else you'll face other than things like the tons of rezzes in Joko's. At any rate, it's definitely top five.

没有评论:

发表评论