2012年4月13日星期五

Research on Guild Wars player motivations - graduation assignment

[:1]I am currently working on my graduation assignment for my bachelor study.

For my assignment I will write a research paper about what motivates people to play MMORPGs and what motivates them to be involved in the online/offline communities around those games. For my assignment I will focus on the game Guild Wars.

Check out my blog: http://whydoyouplaygames.wordpress.com/

Answer on my survey( only takes a few min): http://bit.ly/hF1xKB

Any comments and replies are very helpefull for my assignment.

Thx!

Nina|||We get polled so often!

Completed. Good luck with your assignment :)|||naama:

I guess you had me at Survey Pirate. . .



Also while I'd love to speak volumes of the maturity and metal capacity of GW players it seems that I am already stumbling over your first question:



I noticed there is a very large text box and a smaller box that holds a default number. . .

Do you want our answer in the smaller box or do you prefer the bigger one (or perhaps the large one is just for comments and not used for the data portion of the survey)?|||The large one u fill in ur answer, the other smaller box is the word count ;)|||For my research I want to know about all the different reasons for why people play Guild Wars.

Is it because you have friends there? Real life friends or online friends? You want to meet new people?

You like to escape into a fantasy world? You want to be someone you are not?

You are stressed from work/school and want to de-stress when you come home?

You want to achieve titles? You like to follow the storyline?

So many reasons to play Guild Wars, but what motivates you?

(I appreciate all comments, and thanks for helping me out with my assignment.)|||Quote:






View Post

We get polled so often!

Completed. Good luck with your assignment :)




Thx for answering survey :D|||Finally got to answering. Hope it helps :)|||My answers can be found in the other surveys. They should be cited in published papers by now - so go fetch em'

-Art|||Answered it =)|||Thx everyone that filled in survey!

Need 10 more replies to reach my goal so keep it coming :)

没有评论:

发表评论