2012年4月12日星期四

Don't forget to buy extra character (mule) slots.

[:1]If you, like me, keep running out of storage space and need more mules don't forget to buy extra character slots. They are on sale for $5 each. I bought 2 extra slots for a total of 12 slots.

https://secure.ncsoft.com/cgi-bin/St...tem&item_id=93|||cant buy anymore I have reached the limit they allow (which is the reason for the extra accounts----)|||Oh? what is the limit? (I didn't know there was a limit)|||Quote:






View Post

cant buy anymore I have reached the limit they allow (which is the reason for the extra accounts----)







Quote:






View Post

Oh? what is the limit? (I didn't know there was a limit)




26! (at least according to the wiki) Plus the ones you get from the campaigns...|||Quote:






View Post





26! (at least according to the wiki) Plus the ones you get from the campaigns...






So... 4 + 2 + 2 + 26?? O_o|||Quote:






View Post

So... 4 + 2 + 2 + 26?? O_o




Or even 4 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 26... Remember you got a free character slot with the Nightfall pre-order...|||Gee, well i thought i was probably close to the max number of chars allowed... but not even. I only have 16 >_> i might buy one or two tho, since they're cheap and all.|||I know someone with what I thought were 36 characters (3 or 4 of each profession). Maybe it's only 35ish though. She said that she had as many as the shop allowed her to purchase.

Yes, I'm going to buy me some more character slots now as well, if they're still on sale when I return from work. |||Quote:






View Post

Yes, I'm going to buy me some more character slots now as well, if they're still on sale when I return from work.




They will be on sale for the entire week(till coming Wednesday).|||Awesome, up to 18 slots now!

(... 36 slots I mean seriously, it must take hours to scroll through all characters...)

没有评论:

发表评论