2012年4月12日星期四

ok, you've used 7 heroes

[:1]So after a good while with 7 heroes -and more importantly mercenary heroes- what is most effective? The unlimited energy but the relatively crappy skills of a necro? The minimal e-management but AoE and finally-appropriate-use-of-the-word-"nuke" skills of mesmers? Or the gigantic autoattacks of 7 physicals with SoH and various other melee buffs? Or is the magical, mysterious blend of *gasp* a balanced team back?

I'm interested in thoughts on the absolute best hero team ever, with the understanding that means some skill variations for some areas. If anyone claims something especially retarded, like discord is better than flare-spam, I think we show time stamps of DoA or Tombs.

With more War in Kryta-esque conent in Cantha on the precipice, lets hear what you're using.|||I stick with a balanced team to cruise through anything in the game:

1. Mesmer E-surge nuker (myself)

2. Mesmer Panic Nuker (hero)

3. Mesmer Panic Nuker (Mercenary)

4. SoS rit (Mercenary)

5. Spirit support rit (hero)

6. SS nec (hero)

7. MM/prot nec (hero)

8. UA Mo (Mercenary)



I am to lazy to create a nuker team or full disco team, hence the reason I use a balanced setup which imo works quite effective.|||I haven't changed too much:

NPC Monks => took my own Hero builds, which is better than Tai or Jamei

NPC Mesmers => I take my Domination Norgu most of the time

I run balanced builds most of the time, I just got a chance to tweak them.|||I haven't changed too much either. I only replaced the henchie monks and earth ele with heroes and replaced the last slot with a mercenary.|||Balanced teams, gimmick teams are a little too boring/ for me.|||I don't know what's best... but I like to run a necro & rit team. Lots of spirits, lots of energy and minions... Slow but steady.|||I haven't bought any mercs yet, so no comment on those. The team I've been running is as follows:

1. SoS Rit (me)

2,3,4. Olias, Livia, MoW, with Sabway builds

5, 6. Gwen and Norgu, loaded with interrupts

7, 8. Pyre and Jin, as Touch rangers

I've basically been steamrolling Factions Hard mode with this. Balanced? Gimmick? Meh. It gets the job done, and I'm having fun.|||I played only a hint of HM after the change. I did my GWAMM/HoM stuff before the update so now I am basically throwing away the gold I have by making new guys, buying them pretty and then deleting them.

I VQed one of the Vanguard areas with a friend and we brought a bunch of mesmers and rits and a MB. I did NM DoA and it was the same thing - with a monk in there also since I don't have Mercenaries. I did some ZVQs on my new assassin, but he only has heroes you get at the start of GWEN and C3 - which means I ran things like SoS Vekk and a dagger Koosy - all not runned of course.

Basically, what I wish I could run would be heavy nuking mesmer teams with "Fall Back!" and some necros and rits thrown in so that my screen wouldn't be flashing pink at all times.|||Basically I extended Sabway with some mesmers and rits (don't even need mercs for it):

SS necro (me)

N/Rt Healer

N/Mo MM with some prots

Me/Rt Panic with splinter

E/Mo ER prot

Rt with SoS and support

Rt with some more spirits and support

W/A Earthshaker

Worked well to complete EOTN title (HM Dungeons, VQ) and DoA (with a paragon main). Kept a warrior in there cause deaths charge and KD works surprisingly well to keep the mobs clustered around the warrior instead of having them zerg the rest of the team.|||Quote:






View Post

Basically I extended Sabway with some mesmers and rits (don't even need mercs for it):




Same. Panic Mes, SoS Rit, some Warrior build and a WoH Monk + Modded Sabway (AotL, XW, other buffed skills since the original) is pretty much the most useful build to clear almost all sections of the game.

Sure, there are probably better ones for each individual section, but for lazy people who don't want to outfit every single one of their heroes, this does nicely.

没有评论:

发表评论