2012年4月13日星期五

Sweet! There are guns!

[:1]I'd just like to voice my pleasure in the official confirmation of the existence of guns, (and maybe bazookas if that's what warhorns are).|||Weren't they confirmed in the very first trailer already? xD|||Yeah, but now we have slightly more detail: pistols, rifles and whatever warhorns are. I never thought we'd get multiple types. It's a good thing the stubbornness of some community members didn't rub off on the devs!|||I think warhorns are things like trumpets, by the way. And the Charrzooka is probably a context-sensitive weapon that you pick up from a fallen enemy or find lying around a camp, not something that you can carry around all the time. Would kinda be silly to use a rifle if you had access to a bazooka all the time.

I also like how it seems like they're making pistols and rifles things that other other classes can just naturally swap to when they want some ranged damage. The idea of a warrior swapping to a ranged weapon is something that was sorely missing in GW1, IMO (no, I'm not counting using a spear to build adrenaline).|||This is a warhorn



It's not a bazooka. It's just a horn. Used in wars for communicating and stuff (Though GW2 it'll mainly be just a focus skin I imagine)|||Quote:






View Post

I think warhorns are things like trumpets, by the way. And the Charrzooka is probably a context-sensitive weapon that you pick up from a fallen enemy or find lying around a camp, not something that you can carry around all the time. Would kinda be silly to use a rifle if you had access to a bazooka all the time.




If they're trumpets, it'd be pretty silly when you can get rifles and pistols, by your argument.

Also, I think bazookas and rifles can be balanced for sure. Basically, trade refire rate for (splash) damage. Basically, FPS balancing.|||Quote:






View Post

This is a warhorn



It's not a bazooka. It's just a horn. Used in wars for communicating and stuff (Though GW2 it'll mainly be just a focus skin I imagine)




That hardly looks like a two handed weapon. I'm holding out for it implying a different item in-game, but it's no biggie if it isn't.

EDIT: Oh wait, I misread, the warhorn is an offhand. You're right.|||Quote:






View Post

This is a warhorn



It's not a bazooka. It's just a horn. Used in wars for communicating and stuff (Though GW2 it'll mainly be just a focus skin I imagine)




They're also used for carrying gunpowder (which is what the one you have pictured is for). It might be a specific offhand for small guns.|||It would make sense. I mean, there are off-hands for all other one-handed weapons.|||A warhorn? lol Cool! And guns, woot! Just hope there's still an unlimited supply of ammo/arrows like in GW1...

没有评论:

发表评论