2012年4月13日星期五

Fu arenanet

[:1]K i srsly had it with these server issues ever since the birthday update.

I ****ing paid good money for this game and expect TO BE ABLE TO PLAY IT.

Not only was I unable to connect to the server for over 2 hours today (kept getting code 013 errors, with the occasional 007 error as well, while I never once lost my connection to vent or the internet during that period), but I just got booted from the game, with again a 007 error, when NOT EVEN FOR A SPLIT SECOND LOOSING CONNECTION TO THE INTERNET, after I spend 30 MIN getting a decent uw team together, and was just about to enter pits.



So ye Arenanet, START PAYING ATTENTION TO THE GAME PPL ARE PLAYING RIGHT NOW AGAIN!

Soz for the rage, but I've been booted whilst in the middle of things a bit too much this week. It's starting to piss me off really bad.

Yours truly,

Shen|||I have been playing quite a bit ( 4 to 5 hours a day, since I am on vacation ) ever since the birthday celebration started and have not had any of the problems you are having. I am in the US , though I play only in the International area. If you are in Europe or somewhere else, then I have no idea. Problems could be with your ISP if you are in the US.|||Complaining about server issues regarding this game is close to the most ambitious and retarded thing you can do. Server load has always had issues with holiday event overload, but server stability has for 6 years been one of the absolute best with very few exceptions.|||I will say that I've seen a few problems this week when playing on the European Server with some guildmates, however, I've not experience any on the American side.

It can be frustrating to be booted and to have issues, but in the six years I have been playing Guild Wars, I've only had sporadic issues and never often enough to cause me to rant. After all, it isn't like GW is a pay to play game like some others. I paid a flat rate for the game and unless I decide to purchase from the NC Store, playing doesn't cost me one cent more. I'd say I'd more than got my money's worth with all the time I've spent in-game for the amount I paid for the games (and I purchased all 3 at full price).

Regardless of the few issues, GW is a great value - as well as being a great game.....and it is, after all, just a game - not a matter of life or death.|||There were apparently some problems yesterday, as I couldn't log in at all either (also those err013's). But those instances are rare. It's not like that happens every single day.|||I really think it is a European router somewhere, not the ANet servers themselves, that is the problem here. I am on EU servers (connecting from Sweden), and have had no issues.



However, I do think that ANet should be way better at informing the players about problems. After all, they do have a dedicated "Network News" page, but I haven't seen anything there for like years.|||Quote:






View Post

I ****ing paid good money for this game and expect TO BE ABLE TO PLAY IT.




lol just wait until GW2 is released.|||Quote:






View Post

After all, they do have a dedicated "Network News" page, but I haven't seen anything there for like years.




Is there much to report?

I mean, if a server fails somewhere in the world, ANet isn't to blame. ANet has responsability to their own equipment, and trying to get a good connection to the net. The rest is out of their control.

That being said, the downtime for GW is far below that of other MMOs I played, even if you ignore how much more I played it compared to other MMOs. Other MMOs have regular patches and maintenance downtime. I think that happened once or twice with GW, and they did it at night too.|||That sounds like your own ISP rather than ANet, I never have any connection problems at all, including playing in various different language districts.|||Don't think it my ISP, most of my guild was unable to connect for 2hours+ and that includes Americans and Euros alike.

And I've never had any issues this bad, not during the previous birthdays, not during canthan newyear, or wintersday event, ever.

And I play in American district 95% of the time.

I know the rage was uncalled for, but like I said, I got booted a bit too much this week. And always in the middle of things, never in outposts, but always during a fow or uw run. That'st probably coincidence, but makes me annoyed even more.

没有评论:

发表评论