2012年4月13日星期五

Blade Radio's Beach Bum Party!

[:1]

Summer is just around the corner and we here at Blade know just how much we all love a lazy day at the beach! So come join us in Fisherman's Haven AED1 for some great tumes, games, and prizes! Just stick your toes in the water and sit back and relax with a nice cold drink and some great friends! Don't forget your swimsuits!

We will have tons of prizes including, but not limited to:

-Unded Mini Celestial Rabbit

-100k

-Destroyer Weapons

-Oppressor Weapons

-Elite Kurzick Armor

-AND MUCH MORE!|||Sounds like fun! I'll try to make it, that's on my birthday (I believe you said it was May 1 on Facebook) so I have no idea what I'll be doing in real life. haha|||just one thing i don't see here, what time and what GMT time?|||Quote:






View Post

just one thing i don't see here, what time and what GMT time?




Details? Who needs details.

没有评论:

发表评论