2012年4月12日星期四

Yet another Fashion Contest!

[:1]A bit of explanation first.

Some of you know that I like reddit, and a few days ago I discovered there's a /r/GuildWars reddit (along with a reddit guild and /r/guildwars2) In any case, the reddit community seemed a bit inactive, so to try to make it slightly more active I'm holding a fashion contest over there in hopes that some activity comes out of it.

I would like to open up this contest to GWO as well, since I'm primarily part of this community (and I really do hope this is not against the rules here ) but I'd like everyone to submit their entries on reddit AND here, in order to be considered. If this is against the rules, then my apologies... feel free to close the thread.

*cough* posting in this thread alone doesn't count as an entry *cough cough*

The winners will be posted on both sites as soon as I make up my mind.

Anyhow, here's the link to the contest! Good luck if you choose to join =)

http://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars/co...etails_inside/

-Raye|||Cool!

I have two to submit: My ele Kyalinn D'Orrien and my mesmer Narya Tinuviel.

Here's Kyalinn:







The combo consists of Vabbi Top dyed white, Luxon Skirt dyed yellow-orange-orange, Elite Sunspear gloves dyed yellow-orange, and Vabbi boots dyed yellow-orange. The combo only works dyed like this, but I think it fits very nicely. The weapons are also a perfect match, with their golden colour.



Here's Narya in her "catsuit":







This combo consists of Obsidian Top dyed red-purple-green-blue, Elite Rogue Pants dyed red-purple-green-blue, Elite Enchanters glove dyed in some colour I can't remember (with the old dye chart), and Elite Rogue Boots dyed red-purple-green-blue. The combo works well being dark, and matches the black hair and blue eyes of Narya. Her pale skin contrasts this set pretty nicely. Also, it fits in very nicely in the gloomy area of Echovald Forest, especially when wielding the Willcrusher. The staff gives her an appearance of a sexy mistress, lol.|||lol sup

|||Raye ou evil genious you....how am i supposed to impress you when you've allready seen all my characters pictures! *pout* Great Initiative though.

Much fashion love!

/Aoi|||Haha, just like that! I don't doubt your fashion sense Aoi =P|||Nowhere did it say GW only. So here is Blood Rayne, hottest assassin of all.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...mocoolpic4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...mocoolpic3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...mocoolpic2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...emocoolpic.jpg



|||Lol chips... it goes without saying that it is a guild wars contest! =P|||Besides, did you put together that outfit yourself?|||

Scream, starring Rael

Might get time to make an entry for Dionna aswell|||Just posted on the reddit and posting here as well. Too lazy to edit the images so you get full size (tucked away in spoiler tags, for your continence)

Preston Nightdeath (this contest just got a lot more manlier)



Spoiler






Soria Nighthunter (I know it's mostly a costume but she's an Avatar of Dwayna dagger dervish)



Spoiler




没有评论:

发表评论