2012年4月12日星期四

What PreSearing Needs. perma

[:1]What presearing needs is the same as post.It would be nice to have an armour crafter,runes/isgina trader,weapons crafter already there need updatingand dye trader.

It would also be nice to get more skills all Proph. non elites one elite capped by boss.It would lso be nice to have the template code enabled.The elite would only be able to be capped by those who are lvl 20 or LDoA

I have Ranger that is perma pre. and just got it to lvl 10 where I can take Langmars quests and fighting lvl 8 with pre collectors armour buffed or not is not like that of post which has higher stats and lower lvl mobs.I would even but Droks armour in it for those that are lvl 20 with LDoA.|||Why? Pre-searing is already extremely easy. Langmars quests are a bit more difficult than the rest of the content in pre... which is good because getting titles isn't supposed to be automatic. Even as it is they're easy with the right tactics and skills.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind having the skills sprint, charge, etc. I wouldn't mind having sup runes, with max weapons that can be modded exactly how I want. I wouldn't even mind max armor... but why? People are able to get ldoa without any difficulty, quite a few from my alliance are getting r1 survivor while doing so.

So I guess, what I really have to ask is this... how much does anet have to give you before you lose a sense of accomplishment? I understand and applauded the new quests, because dleveling is just simply repetitive and a resource hog... but there's nothing that should seriously stop you from getting the title now.

Now that I'm done with being mean about this suggestion I want to give you some advice. If I were you, at lvl 10 I'd still be killing charr, they give better drops. If you have difficulty killing them, you can even team up with someone at this level. You're high enough someone will want you and you'll still get decent xp.

Also, remember you can run away from enemies when things are going badly, and if they're ranged, well... most enemies in pre can be dodged. Also, remember that if you have skills that go through without los, that puts you ahead of almost every other enemy there. Use walls to your advantage.|||Quote:






View Post

how much does anet have to give you before you lose a sense of accomplishment?




Leaving kindergarten (and by that I mean pre-searing) might give you a sense of accomplishment.|||Quote:






View Post

What presearing needs is the same as post.It would be nice to have an armour crafter,runes/isgina trader,weapons crafter already there need updatingand dye trader.

It would also be nice to get more skills all Proph. non elites one elite capped by boss.It would lso be nice to have the template code enabled.The elite would only be able to be capped by those who are lvl 20 or LDoA

I have Ranger that is perma pre. and just got it to lvl 10 where I can take Langmars quests and fighting lvl 8 with pre collectors armour buffed or not is not like that of post which has higher stats and lower lvl mobs.I would even but Droks armour in it for those that are lvl 20 with LDoA.




You amuse me. Thanks for that.|||Quote:






View Post

Leaving kindergarten (and by that I mean pre-searing) might give you a sense of accomplishment.




*Rolls eyes* Sorry, I think Age is being silly, but I think this side of the argument is pathetic as well. Pre might not be the hardest thing in the game, but it takes more skills than slapping discord on your heroes and alt tabbing your way through the game. At least it takes more skill when it comes to killing charr when you're level 7 or so.|||The skill required in pre doesn't justify access to armor & skills given outside of pre. If they give access to that stuff, then they need to compensate by upping the difficulty of the quests they added, and it all spirals out of control. Next thing you know, they'll want 7-hero teams in pre.

The point of pre is to get out of it. I fully understand and support that people want to stay there, I think it's fun that there's even a community around that. I think it's nice that ANet caters to this (even though I might disagree with it). But it's still and should remain a tutorial area for most people.

Most people should get out of there, and have a decent level of difficulty. As it is, leaving pre with high level makes most of the content after obsolete.|||I disagree.

The changes to Pre we got recently have been quite enough to make a perma Pre character a worthy "game option". Now that you can skip the stupid death leveling by doing Langmar's quests, you can get to level 20 with a little time and effort, which I still considered fun.

If you want the extra edge, you have to work on runes & Charr salvage kits and a lot of people have access to bonus weapons & the Imp anyway.|||Spoiler






That's really all I can say with what we got in the OP.

I mean, if it isn't an attempt to do so, then I don't know what to possible call it.|||Kedde - is that the official troll face or what? I've been seeing it a lot, but I was never clear as to what exactly it was supposed to represent.|||Quote:






View Post

Kedde - is that the official troll face or what? I've been seeing it a lot, but I was never clear as to what exactly it was supposed to represent.




It is indeed the official symbol for trolling and joking on someone's expense and stuff like that.

But on topic I disagree on changing Pre further. I don't particularly enjoy Prophecies but Pre as it is now is kind of as enjoyable as Pre can get. Do not wake up the power creep.

没有评论:

发表评论