2012年4月12日星期四

Game Update: June 2nd 2011

[:1](Title purposefully worded to avoid the argument from last time )

Features
  • New account-based PvP quests are available from the Zaishen Recruiter in the Great Temple of Balthazar and all major cities.

  • The Titan quests are now available as Hard Mode quests.

  • Typing "/guild", "/ladder", or "/champion" in chat will now trigger an emote based on guild ladder ranking.

Arena Updates
  • Codex Arena will now shift the available skills once per day.

  • Zaishen Strongboxes have been added to guild vs. guild, Heroes' Ascent, Random Arena, and Codex Arena.

  • Alliance spies have been spotted in Alliance PvP outposts; talking to them will transport you to the opposing outpost.

  • The guild ladder has been reset.

PvP Reward Updates
  • Players can now trigger previously earned Zaishen rank emotes by typing "/zaishen #" or "/zrank #" in chat.

  • Players can now trigger previously earned Hero title emotes by typing "/rank #" or "/fame #" in chat.

  • Alliance PvP formats now reward Imperial faction.

  • Imperial Faction Converters have been placed in Alliance PvP outposts to convert Imperial faction to Luxon, Kurzick, or Balthazar faction.

  • Zaishen Coins are now tradable items.

  • Exchange rates with Zaishen Coin collectors have been changed for several items.

  • Jessie Llam now offers new items.

  • Tolkano now offers new weapon skins.

Title Updates
  • The Codex Title now awards points for every consecutive win in Codex Arena, starting with the second.

  • The Gladiator title now awards points for every consecutive win in Random Arena, starting with the second.

Automated Tournaments
  • Updated the 2011 Automated Tournament Series Trophy in the Great Temple of Balthazar.

  • Updated the Automated Tournament map rotation.

|||I have one question. What happens if you try to emote in an inactive guild that has a high ladder rank in the future?

They seem to have listened and done a lot of what people asked this time around, which is a good sign. Still not sold on the RA/Codex title change, but it honestly doesn't matter anymore as long as they keep in mind why they needed to implement so many changes for GW2.

Happy points, Imperial faction, AB switch NPC's, tradable Zcoins, reward chest in pvp, ladder reset and whatever new pvp reward skins it might be.

Now all they need is skillbalance |||/Rank 1 gogo. Bambi I missed you <3.

This update also boosted my gladiator rank almost 1 full rank from barely g4 to almost g5.

The new weapons look cool but 100 gold Z coins is quite steep. Also staffs only in primary attribute are lame.

Imperial faction is awsum, now they just need to triple the reward to bring it into line with JQ.

I like cake.|||I CAN BAMBI AGAIN I CAN BAMBI AGAIN I CAN BAMBI AGAIN I CAN BAMBI AGAIN I CAN BAMBI AGAIN I CAN BAMBI AGAIN I CAN BAMBI AGAIN I CAN BAMBI AGAIN I CAN BAMBI AGAIN I CAN BAMBI AGAIN I CAN BAMBI AGAIN I CAN BAMBI AGAIN I CAN BAMBI AGAIN I CAN BAMBI AGAIN I CAN BAMBI AGAIN

Pretty sweet update.|||Loving the envoy weapons. Want the staff. :D

(Am watching people /champion spam in GtoB, various people have different ranks of envoys, which have the different weapons) Am also enjoying my temporary /champion emote while the ladder's all skewiff.

Also OMG LADDER RESET OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :D :D|||how did people got their glad rank boosted ?

I won a few times but didnt get anything.|||Imperial Faction!

I was guessing that ‘Winds of Change’ would have us fighting for the emperor for something. Imperial faction plays into this idea that we will be able to earn something like faction for doing this. I’ll bet Imperial faction will be part of the new stuff. Am I rambling? I think maybe I might be excited for the first time in a year or so. Wow is that what it feels like?|||Bug? Anyone can use /champion now, gives a good idea of what the sword looks like.|||This update has really got the blood on this old fossil (me ^^) going again!

I heard in the past that 'Net was going to boost pvp, but this, wow... simply wow. Also I finally have a chance to get that Zaishen rank up, as Z-keys are going to plummet from their ridiculous prices. This update is made of win, puppies and butterflies!|||How exactly does this update change anything on the availability on keys? Are they a garuanteed drop for the strongboxes?

没有评论:

发表评论