2012年4月12日星期四

So, who of you had a go at the HM Titan quests yet?

[:1]I'm curious what you think of these "fantastic" new quests.

I must admit though that I didn't even make it past DDF yet, due to the endboss having 2 frost titans and a monk in his group. I sort of ragequitted after I ran all the way back from the first resurrection shrine for the 5th time, since the way to the other resurrection shrine seemed to be blocked by more mobs with 2 frost titans and a monk.

In my opinion, Anet is wasting their valuable manpower with these quests. They are pointless (we've defeated these things in NM already), they are designed by blind monkeys or something (the other explanation would be that the devs are evil), and they are more annoying than anything else.

Do you think these quests are a taste of the "fun" they're going to come up with in the sequel?|||I still haven't done the nm ones... mainly because they don't contribute to titles ;)

But... hey, they might be good income, I'll try them soon.

As for hard quests, I do think some people like a challenge, these missions aren't meant for the faint of heart. I personally don't like when it gets too tough, but some pros like that.|||Heh, I did those quests way back when they were just released. There's no way I'm doing them again. I remember too much frustration from the quests.|||Back when there were no heroes ( before Factions in fact ), I did some of those quests ( I believe I have never tried the final quest ) with PUGs. Plenty of ragequits then, and the badly designed ( long runs to nowhereland far away from outposts ) quests really would test one's patient, and failure meant die and try again, again and again with 60% dp ( this was before there were consumables to rid dps ). Has never tried again, and to try it in HM ? No way !!|||I found them to be pretty fun and doable with just heroes. It got me to first tier of survivor as well so I'm happy. For the most part you can just roll through all of them with spirits. I haven't tried the final one yet though. Here's some pictures of three of the quests. I apologize if they are too big. I'm bad with posting images >_<







|||I went in to see what they were with 7 paras and a weapon spell rit, but finally just quit due to lack of hex removal. They look like they'll be fun enough. It's a little hard to plan for something you don't know how to plan for... which is a very nice change.

****ing make these sorts of things repeatable! Even if for no reward at all.

Edit: While creating team builds, did anyone else get reminded of how hauntingly beautiful that violin and clarinet or whatever song is in the Southern Shiverpeaks?|||I hope they're better than the galrath quest...

The most irritating kind of 'challenge' is just throwing large weak mobs at you (Galrath). They're not challenging, it's just the fact that there are about 100 monks that run from all over to spike heal a target, because the mobs themselves are just poor.

I'm not sure I fancy doing these titan quests again :( Especially on hard mode!|||The NM titan quest are retardedly easy in retrospect. I brought a few chars up to speed by doing them and by the end of the night I was running zero healers. People are remembering them when you only had core skills and henchies.

The new HM quests are a ****ing *****. I refuse to use overwhelming skilless spirits or minion armies to beat opponents using skills, but their hex overload is shutting down many of my normal approaches. Still, the challenge is a lot of fun for me. I'm thinking ranger-spike might make mincemeat of them.

And yes Aiglos, the spike heals are pretty annoying/gigantic. Ooooh idea for a smiter monk. Maybe even a chance to use Lingering Curse in PvE. |||Hehe Titan quests. I did them in NM a while back. As the quests got harder your party size got smaller.

So they got level 38 monks? This won't end well.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Titan%27s_Heart|||Quote:






View Post

Hehe Titan quests. I did them in NM a while back. As the quests got harder your party size got smaller. [/url]




You don't have to do them in that order. Anyway, I find the Ascalon one to be one of the easiest. You kill 6 monsters and you're done.


Quote:






View Post

So they got level 38 monks? This won't end well. [/url]




It sucks to do like 300 damage and then have it healed in a fraction of a second, yes.

没有评论:

发表评论